Are you looking to take your career to the next level as a Support Worker?
Our client based in Twickenham is currently looking for a Support Worker to help the Hospital provide the best care and assist the staff with duties.
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and vigilance are important.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a healthcare assistant
- Good verbal communication skills.
- You will join the team that works well together to provide care for people with learning disabilities and/or associated health needs, autism and behaviours.
- Whether you have been a Healthcare Assistant or a Care Worker, you will utilise your experience to support people to lead a valued and fulfilled life.
- Provide support and help patients improve; being able to do something today that they couldn’t do last week because of you.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package