Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Healthcare Assistant – Outpatient Clinics to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client provides hospital and diagnostic services within the private healthcare market and is renowned for the quality and range of services provided.
- Trained and experienced in phlebotomy
- Experience within one or more of the following areas: Cosmetic surgery, wound care, theatre, dermatology, ENT, gynaecology.
- Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience from working within the private sector.
- Support consultants during clinics.
- Assist with procedures and minor operations under LA within dermatology, gynaecology, plastic surgery and more.
- Cover phlebotomy clinics.
- Preparing and setting up for clinics. Taking part in stocking and stock take.
- Taking part in doing audits.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Social gatherings