Do you want to work within a pioneered hospital providing 5-star healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join one of the leading private hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to work a team that Focuses on the needs of customers? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s ideas Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's idea Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues
Since opening in 2004, our client has been continuously developing and adapting through the years. They pride themselves on their pioneered hospitals and the fact that they offer 5-star healthcare. This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Lead HCA to work within the current MSK operational team in Greenwich
- Line management experience.
- Experience in undertaking audit activity under the supervision of the Clinical Lead.
- Experience undertaking chaperone duties.
- Friendly attitude
- Passion for providing the best care possible
- Line management of our team of HCA/Community Clinics Support Facilitators.
- Supporting the Integrated Care Clinicians to guide service users through their clinical pathway and ensure an outstanding experience of the service.
- Undertaking audit activity under the supervision of the Clinical Lead.
- Undertaking chaperone duties.
- Providing patient observations for clinicians such as weight and height.
- Overseeing/Undertaking daily stock checks of the medicines used within the clinics under the supervision of the Clinical Leads
- Will oversee/undertake preparation and restocking of rooms used for clinical activity which may include light cleaning duties
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping you to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants, and other services
- Free Parking
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months