Stop Scrolling! Our client is looking for an Outpatient Healthcare Assistant to join their team and provide support for the senior clinical staff in the delivery of first-class outpatient care.
Have you got the skills to join our clients private clinic as an Outpatient Healthcare Assistant, if you are looking for that next step in your career then this is the place for you, a Leading organisation, Great commute, Work life balance are these some of the things you’re looking for as my client has it all!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will assist the nurses with the provision of the day to day care of patients within our client.
- You need to deal with client and consultant requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Need to assist with effective management and continuity of care for all patients.
- Able to assist the radiologists during ultrasound clinics – organising clinic lists, preparation of patients and assistance during sterile procedures.
- You will assist with nursing tasks when required and perform clinical duties where necessary. These duties may include, but are not limited to: Chaperoning, assisting consultants within room injection/ minor procedures, wound checks and changing dressings, removal of plasters, blood tests, application of splints/supports/braces and assisting specialist nurse with more complicated procedures.
- Must assist in the MRI/X-ray department when required.
- Ensure the safe use and maintenance of equipment used within the clinic.
- Perform mandatory daily and weekly checks to ensure all clinical governance standards are adhered to.
- You must ensure accurate records are entered into the patient information system and outcomes measurement database when required.
- Participate in the departmental rota, being flexible in responding to service needs.
- Manage the impressions of all clients by ensuring that all tasks are performed to highest standards.
- Need to assist in completion of stock usage sheets and weekly stock takes.
- GCSE Maths and English
- NVQ 3 in Healthcare is desirable
- It Literate
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in healthcare settings
- Previous experience in an outpatient environment is desirable
- Knowledge of orthopaedic clinical procedures
- Fluent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible helpful attitude
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Is it time for you to take the next step in your career? Here at T2 we are specialist team of recruiters that are willing to go the extra mile in order to fulfil your needs!
Call: 0203 002 6305