Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Surgical Care Practitioner in Robotic Surgery to join their state of the art department based in the city centre. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, skilled and motivated nurse to join their hospital.
You will work as members of the surgical team and perform surgical interventions and post-operative care under the supervision of a senior surgeon. This role will be a full time position with 37.5 hours per week including mixed shfits, earlies and lates as well as weekend and on call./
- RGN Level 1 with Surgical Care Practitioner Qualification & ENB Theatre Course
- 8 years post graduate experience in operating theatres
- Evidence of current Surgical Care Practitioner experience
- Proven experience of robotic surgery
- Advanced Speciality Knowledge
- Actively participate in surgical procedures at the direction of the Consultant surgeon.
- Have extensive knowledge of robotic surgery and how to troubleshoot the robot.
- Act as Surgical First Assistant as required, across specialities as directed by the supervising surgeon
- To act as a role model to all members of the team
- Acquire, develop and maintain advanced knowledge and expertise within a specialist area, whilst also assisting and overseeing other surgical practitioners with their areas of responsibility.
- Ensure a suitable skill mix and division of labour amongst the daily lists.
- We offer our permanent staff a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education