You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
One of our biggest clients is looking to add one more member to their family. You will be part of a dedicated theatre team, working from a state-of-the-art facility in London’s West End, and providing comprehensive care to perioperative patients who have undergone day surgery.
There are numerous museums, art galleries, theatres and restaurants that are literally on your doorstep at the end of the working day.
If you are an enthusiastic, professional, hands on scrub nurse, then this is the role for you.
- Provide instruments and supplies to the surgeons during all surgical procedures whether under local or general anaesthetic.
- Act as the circulating practitioner for a variety of surgical specialities.
- To provide high quality, effective, individualised care to all patients by assessing care needs and developing, implementing and evaluating them without supervision.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned, checked daily and maintained and take appropriate action in regard to faulty equipment as per Trust policy.
- Maintain the safety and wellbeing of patients, their relatives and staff in accordance with Health and Safety policies
- Communicate effectively at all times and maintain a harmonious working environment.
- NMC/HCPC/ODP Registered Nurse
- Good clinical skills and a commitment developing them further
- A knowledge of care planning, preceptorship, reflection and clinical supervision
- An awareness of current developments in nursing and a knowledge of the NMC Code
- A willingness to develop teaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A calm, approachable, supportive approach
- 2 years’ experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme Occupational Health Services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Dont miss out on this amazing oppourtunity, get in touch today!