Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Ward Nurse to join their well respected organisation in London. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated manager to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a leading private orthopaedic group in Central London which has great commuting options via train, car and bus making your travel a whole lot easier.
- Registered General Nurse
- A minimum of 12 months post registration experience.
- Relevant experience of recent practice in day surgery orthopaedic patients.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Basic understanding of patient care issues in day surgery.
- As a registered nurse you will be responsible for managing a group of patients and delivering a high standard of individualised nursing care to patients from admission through to their discharge.
- Work effectively as a member of the clinics Ward Team to ensure the provision of the highest standard of service delivery. This involves non clinical and clinical staff.
- Maintain excellent communication links across the client and with patients, relatives and carers.
- Accept delegated responsibility for specific activities from the senior Nurse in Charge. This will include participation in clinical audits.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping.
- Administer treatments and care to patients in accordance with hospital policies and Consultant protocols.
- Meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual Handling and control of drugs
- Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care and audits within the department
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers