Looking for the next step?
If so, Our clinet is looking for an amazing Surgical Nurse who is looking to take their career to the next level, they will be experienced, skilled and exicitng to join their state of the art facility.
Our client has six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio, where you will work alongside some of the best consultants in the region and expand your skills and expertise.
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 2 years surgical experience
- ALS training is desirable, however training is provided
- Good communication skills
- Good team working
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- Collect collate and organise data.
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment.
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance