Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility just outside of London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
Our client has a number of floors the first and second floor wards admit patients for both acute and elective care across all surgical specialities and the wards also admit general medical patients. The third floor has 15 inpatient oncology beds. Our Operatiing Theatre consists of 4 Operating Theatres, PACU (Recovery), Endoscopy Room and Sterile Services Department.
- Registered with the NMC
- Experience of surgical nursing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Able to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- The post-holder will based on the first and second floor wards.
- To provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Aspen and Parkside Hospital Policy.
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Support the Sister/Charge Nurse in his/her leadership role.
- Co-ordinate the care for a group of patients
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.