Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic senior nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client likes to ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- Registered Nurse
- A minimum of one years’ postregistration experience
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Understanding of private medicine and the relevant legislative frameworks
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To efficiently manage personal workload, ensuring that resources are used effectively.
- To comply with all aspects of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 and ensure that the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) are met.
- To ensure that Customer Care standards are adhered to
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work