Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their state of the art wards in North London. They are looking for a Enthusiastic, motivated, skilled nurse to ocme in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a well respected organisation in North London. It has great travel links via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier.
- Registered Nurse
- A minimum of one years’ postregistration experience
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- Ability to plan care
- Ability to manage a personal caseload
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Excellent customer care skills
- To ensure personal continuing professional development (CPD) is maintained to comply with NMC registration, including Revalidation requirements
- To ensure that all mandatory training is attended and completed within the required timeframes
- To maintain and demonstrate current awareness regarding developments in nursing and service
- To attend Organisational meetings and functions, as required.
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections.
- To administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- To report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment