Looking for a new environment?
Our Client is one of the UK’s premier private hospitals with great tradition of excellence based in the heart of London’s medical precinct.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Nurse to join our dynamic nursing team.
If you are motivated, keen and committed to learn new skills, to the delivery of high-quality patient care this is an ideal opportunity for you to grow and we would like to hear from you.
Please feel free to talk to us about your availability; we have a flexible approach to our shift patterns and are happy to discuss hours to help support your lifestyle and commitments.
The hospital is a 52 + 4 ITU bed acute hospital. We have an ITU, a day unit, and 2 surgical wards and offer of surgery including elective orthopaedic, gynaecological, cosmetic surgery, vascular and urology. Patient ratio is usually 1 nurse to 4 or 5 patients, which means that we can offer excellent individualised nursing care.
As a Staff Nurse, you will contribute in the direct delivery of compassionate patient care to include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual programmes of care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient needs, working closely with the Consultants, nursing colleagues and clerical staff.
• Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained
• Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan
• Provide clear leadership to colleagues in a visible and highly professional manner, acting as a positive role model.
Skills and Experience:
• Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a surgical environment
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Be able to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
• Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
• Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
• Private Healthcare
• Staff Referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
• Season Ticket Loan
• Help to buy a bike
• Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Various discount vouchers