Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client family-owned specialist spinal and orthopaedic hospital and is looking for soemone to join them on a permanent basis as you will work alongside some of the countries leading surgeons.
- A relevant nursing qualification.
- Be able to demonstrate good levels of recent CPD.
- Have up to date registration with NMC.
- Experience of a minimum of 1 year post registration.
- Understanding of private medicine and experience of a surgical setting
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections.
- To administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- To report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern
- To ensure that all policies, procedures, guidelines and work instructions that relate to nursing are followed.
- To maintain sound and effective working relationships and communication with all hospital staff and consultants.
- Due to the commitment to continuous improvement, it is likely that the post will evolve over time. These duties will be subject to regular review and any amendments will be made in consultation and agreement with the post holde
- Employer matched pension scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Loan
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- A chance to be at the forefront of best practice with our award-winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Be part of new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!