Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Ward Nurse to join their state of the art facility close to Harley Street. They are looking for someone for come in and hit the ground running.
Our client provides pre-operative consulting, minor procedures and diagnostics and post-operative follow up care for patients of the visiting consultants. It is an acute care hospital, registered for 17 beds, accepting planned and emergency/urgent surgical admissions, with a focus on Cosmetic Surgery
- Registered Nurse with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Presently working in an acute hospital environment – essential
- Experience in a private hospital environment -desirable
- Experience in mentoring colleagues and HCA’s Enthusiastic and committed, a team player, flexible, physically able to carry out the role, sensitive to patient needs.
- To ensure that standards of patients care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the nursing team
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that the highest standards of patient and customer care are maintained at all times
- To assist senior staff in the management of the hospital
- To provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
- Assess, implement and evaluate nursing care with an evidence based approach, providing a high standard of clinical and customer care to all patients
- Assist with the creation and review of patient centered standards of care
- Understand the role of the Ward Manager and to support them in achieving hospital business plan
- Promote an environment receptive to change
- Attend and participate in ward meetings
- Participate in the mentorship of HCA’s and new starters
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Good value restaurant at our clients facility
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discount at our health facilities
- Annual leave
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Career development
- Refer a friend scheme