Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is looking for staff nurse to join their leading organisation in London. Our client is a well respected organisation and they are looking for a Surgical Nurse to join their hospital.
You will be working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Most important is that our Nurses are experienced in an acute setting and are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. We are keen to promote from within their netwrok, so if you are looking for a long-term career with advancement opportunities you will find them at our client.
- You will be a Registered Nurse and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills.
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our clients reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park