You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Stem Cell Transplant
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Staff Nurse - Stem Cell Transplantation Unit to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities and you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to patients
- NMC Registered general nurse
- Cancer foundation course/module and Chemotherapy Administration qualifications
- 6 months malignant haematology experience
- To be familiarised with CVADs
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, using a Holistic approach for all patients.
- To adopt a holistic, pro-active and dynamic approach to patients with oncological/haematological care needs.
- Awareness of the Holistic Needs Assessment programme,
- To promote partnership with patients in their care.
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits