Do you want to provide the best possible care within an advanced outpatients team?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client in Central London is looking for Registered Nurses to join their advanced Outpatients department. This is a great opportunity for you to work in a growing team with a shared caseload.
Our client’s clinic is the UK’s largest private orthopaedic healthcare provider and they’re building their business on a passion for excellence, an innovative approach in all that they do and working together to put patients first.
You will become part of a talented, dedicated team of people committed to providing the absolute best in orthopaedic and sports injury care. Their aim is to create an outstanding place to work; one that is friendly and supportive, as well as rewarding on a personal and professional level. The new dedicated orthopaedic outpatient clinic opened in May 2016 in the City and the flagship clinic is in Marylebone.
Our client aims to plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients. Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects. To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Undertaken a relevant phlebotomy course and current clinical practice in this area
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Relevant orthopaedic experience
- Good IT skills and ability to use clinical data systems
- Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping
- Administer treatments and care to patients following company policies and in accordance with Consultant protocols.
- Meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual Handling and the control of drugs.
- Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care within the department.
- Provide support and training to other members of staff, such as staff orientation and procedures and equipment handling.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Occupational health services.
- Season Ticket Loans.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers.