You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Are you looking for a better opportuntity?
If so, Our client is now looking for a Outpatient Nurse to join their state of the art facility with a excellent reputation in London. They are looking for someone who is skilled, motivated and willing to go the extra mile for their patients.
You will have amazing customer care and interpersonal skills, and experience in dealing with patients and other stakeholders in a professional, friendly and caring manner
Our client is based in London and has very easy travel options via train, bus and car making your commute to work a whole lot easier.
- Registered Nurse
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- A minimum of one years’ postregistration experience
- Knowledge of care standards & the role of the CQC
- Good communication skills: verbal & written
- To ensure personal continuing professional development (CPD) is maintained to comply with NMC registration and Revalidation requirements.
- To ensure that all mandatory training is attended and completed within the required timeframes.
- To maintain and demonstrate current awareness regarding developments in nursing and service.
- To attend Organisational meetings and functions, as required
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections.
- To administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare
Interested? Make sure you apply today and get your virtual interview booked in!