You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Oncology Inpatients Unit
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Staff Nurse - Oncology Inpatients Unit to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities and you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to patients
- NMC Registered general nurse
- At least 12 months post registration experience of working in a hospital setting in the UK, preferably within Oncology units/departments
- Demonstrates some knowledge of having looked after acutely unwell patients
- IV Drug administration
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, using the relevant nursing models and documentation for the department
- To ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records and be aware of the legal implications of these documents in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 as indicated in The London Clinic Data Protection Policy
- To promote safe practice and professional conduct
- To encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, to ensure the effective care and treatment of patients
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits