Are you looking to continue your skills within Oncology & Haematology in a Private hospital?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Evidence of good interpersonal and communication skills
- Can describe the impact of cancer on patients and their families
- Registered General Nurse
- Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
- To act as role model providing leadership; to be flexible in staffing situations whenever required.
- To use evidence-based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of nursing care.
- To comply and be aware of the NMC’s Guidelines for Records and Record Keeping.
- Ensuring that all aspects of confidentiality are upheld in relation to patient/employee records in accordance with the Clinic’s data protection policies.
- To work in partnership with the multidisciplinary team.
- To demonstrate flexibility to the daily workload which may be unpredictable.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development