Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Day Casre Unit to join their state of the art facility just outside of London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
Our client has recently opened a new state of art 2.7 million unit so a fantastic place to develop your nursing skills in modern facilities.
- Registered with the NMC
- Experience of surgical nursing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Able to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- To provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team.
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Aspen and Parkside Hospital Policy.
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Support the Sister/Charge Nurse in his/her leadership role.
- Co-ordinate the care for a group of patients
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Make sure you apply today!