You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Day Surgery Unit
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for Staff Nurse - Day Surgery Unit to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities and you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service to patients
- RGN with valid NMC Registration
- A minimum of 2 years post registration in an acute surgical setting.
- To have knowledge of ENT/ Ophthalmic specialities and general surgery.
- To demonstrate high standards of clinical practice in acute and fast moving surgical environment
- To take responsibility for individualised patient care, acting as the named nurse within own team, using the recognised model of nursing.
- To encourage good working relationship with the multidisciplinary team, to ensure effective delivery of individualised care and treatment of patients
- To ensure that all nursing care is researched based and to promote quality assurance and clinical audit when appropriate.
- To be competent in the nursing care of ENT and Ophthalmic patient’s and general surgical patients.
- We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive)
- As well as a wide range of other benefits.