Would you like to work in London as a Cardiac Nurse?
Salary band: Band 5
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £29,000/Year
London (Additional 20% London Weighting)
Cardiac Band 5 Roles in
- Critical Care Unit
- Cardio-thoracic Ward
- CCU Location
We are currently working with one of the leading NHS Hospitals in the UK. This is a specialist hospital renowned for its strong research connections. It offers a range of services, including renal, haematology, cancer and cardiology care, and provides the regional specialist heart attack centre. The Acton site also hosts the clinical sciences centre of the Medical Research Council.
Your will have accesstoby many facilities including places to eat and a Chaplaincy, Prayer rooms and multi-faith room, and premium Wi-Fi services.
They are currently looking for Cardiac nurses to join their experienced team to provide the best patient care. This is also a great opportunity for Newly Qualified Nurses and those looking for a new challenge.
AIM OF THE ROLE:
- To provide high quality compassionate care to all patients
- To be professional accountable for own actions and to work within the guidelines policies and procedures of Imperial NHS Trust
- Provide support and, individualised care to patients, relatives/carers in collaboration with the multi professional team, in line with the local and national targets.
- At all times ensure that the needs of the patient are placed at the centre of care delivery.
- To be flexible in the approach to the clinical area and provide cover for any area specified.
Benefits include opportunities for career development, flexible working and wellbeing, plus a staff recognition scheme. Also, take advantage of optional benefits including the cycle to work and car lease schemes, season ticket loan or membership options for onsite leisure facilities.
If this is for you and would like to discuss it further, please contact me today.