Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Sister / Charge Nurse to join their state of the art facility just outside of London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
Our client will see over 8,000 patients each month, and consists of 21 consulting rooms, 4 treatment rooms, ENT and Ophthalmology suites, a plaster room and 2 phlebotomy rooms. Our clinet also has a new outpatient expansion based in the main hospital.
- NHS Band 6 equivalent experience
- NMC registration
- Experience of supervising junior staff
- Up to date clinical and professional knowledge and current research
- Excellent customer care skills
- Leadership skills
- To provide high quality nursing care.
- Work towards the development and maintenance of a cohesive multidisciplinary OPD team.
- Be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care without direct supervision.
- Deputising for the Head of OPD and Quality, ensuring that all nursing procedures are performed in accordance with Parkside Hospital Policy.
- In conjunction with the Head of OPD and Quality and other members of the team, set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care.
- Provide clear and consistent nursing leadership to the nursing team.
- Communicate and co-operate with all other wards and departments and the MDT.
- Assist with the dealing of grievances, disciplinary actions and complaints.
- Exercise leadership to create high staff morale and good working relationship
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service.
- Also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
- Investing in Excellence.
- You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.
Make sure you apply today!