Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic senior nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is looking for the candidate to have good communication skills, both verbal & written, sound interpersonal skills and excellent customer care skills.
- Registered Nurse
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- Ability to plan care
- A minimum of two years’ postregistration experience within a surgical setting
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Good communication skills: verbal & written
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections.
- To administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- To report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work