Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their state of the art wards in North London. They are looking for a Enthusiastic, motivated, skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a well respected organisation in North London. It has great travel links via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier.
- Registered Nurse
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- Ability to plan care
- Ability to manage a personal caseload
- Understanding of on-going professional development requirements
- Good communication skills: verbal & written
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- A minimum of two years’ postregistration experience within a surgical setting
- To ensure personal continuing professional development (CPD) is maintained to comply with NMC registration, including Revalidation requirements
- To ensure that all mandatory training is attended and completed within the required timeframes
- To maintain and demonstrate current awareness regarding developments in nursing and service
- To attend Organisational meetings and functions, as required.
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To efficiently manage personal workload, ensuring that resources are used effectively.
- To manage the day-to-day activity in the absence of the sister/charge nurse, including staff management and patient flow.
- To participate in the induction /orientation of new staff.
- To ensure that equipment is regularly checked and that any non-conformity is reported on a timely basis.
- To complete activity figures as required by the organisation
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment