You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Staff Nurse
Are you looking for your next step?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their privilaged hospital in Sutton. They are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking.
Our client has six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio. There is an ITU department providing care and accommodating more complex patients
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 4 years surgical experience
- ALS training is desirable, however training is provided
- Good communication skills
- Good team working
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park