Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the London. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client family-owned specialist spinal and orthopaedic hospital and is looking for soemone to join them on a permanent basis as you will work alongside some of the countries leading surgeons.
- 2 years in a Critical Care Environment post grad or HDU, AMU, ICU, Recovery
- Experience in non- invasive and invasive ventilation management
- To be open minded and adaptable to accommodate patient flow requirements
- Excellent bedside manner
- To be in charge of PACU in the absence of the PACU Lead – caring for level 1 and 2 patients
- To assist the PACU Sister and support the rest of the PACU team as needed
- To be happy to work in Recovery when there are no PACU patients
- To support the hospital with any clinical emergencies/deteriorating patients
- To support the 24hour on call Intensivist
- This is a full-time position, on an annualised contract averaging of 37.5 h/w (mainly Mon-Fri)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent development opportunities
- Exclusive newly built specialist hospital
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!