Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in London. They are looking for a skilled, motivated and enthusiastics who can come in a hit the ground running.
Our client is based in London and has some great commute options via train, car and bus making your travel a whole lot easier.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 24 months, post registration experience, Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic
- Evidence of post registration CPD in the role of the Advanced Surgical Practitioner, having undertaken the NASSP Advanced Scrub Practitioner Program or the successful assessment of the ASP competencies
- Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice or corporate competencies desirable.
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre
- Taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner
- Dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
- To assist the perioperative managers to deliver effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical support assisting the theatre manager to effectively maximise theatre utilisation.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park