You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Rotation Band 5 Staff Nurse (Surgical, Medical and Palliative)
Looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Rotation Band 5 Staff Nurse (Surgical, Medical and Palliative) to join their well respected hospital. They are looking for a passionate and dedicated nurse to join their team.
Our client is based in Central London and has great commute options via Car, Bus and Train making your commute a whole lot easier.
- Registered Nurse
- Keen to learn
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Professional commitment and self-awareness
- Motivate self and others
- Sound knowledge of current issues and developments in nursing
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate
- Adapt to change
- Carry out planned care for a group of patients with support from senior staff.
- Ensure the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based, individualised patient care.
- Assist in performing safe effective care for patients requiring advanced clinical skills.
- Recognise when changes in patients condition occur and take appropriate action.
- Assist in carrying out extended roles to ensure best clinical practice.
- Assist and advise unregistered staff in the delivery of patient care.
- Assist in the safe transfer of acutely ill patients.
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the patient and act accordingly and appropriately.
- Undertake nursing procedures.
- Have responsibility for the safe administration and storage of medicines according to Hospital policy.
- Assist with the management of distressing and emotional situations
- Have the knowledge and expertise to act appropriately in emergency situation
- Act as the patient’s advocate
- Assess the needs of patients, relatives and carers and provide them with information as requested
- Promote healthy living through health education
- Ensure patients referred to appropriate clinical support teams
- Provide End of Life, Acute and Chronic patient care
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards