Are you looking to provide the best nursing care whilst not having to work night shifts?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Registered Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our client is a registered charity which aims to provide first class independent healthcare to the local community in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas. The objective and commitment of the hospital is to provide safe, effective services across all the regulated activities, to the highest of standards, in clean, comfortable and well-maintained surroundings.
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 Of the NMC register
- 6 months continuous post registration experience
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills
- To participate in the effective management of the department, taking charge occasionally in the absence of a Sister.
- To understand and implement the agreed policies and procedures of the hospital.
- To maintain a high standard of individualised patient care and a courteous, efficient service to visiting patients and relatives.
- To develop clinical practice and professional competence.
- To work and liaise with consultant users and other disciplines as appropriate within the hospital, always striving to provide high quality service.
- To promote and implement the requirements of the hospital’s Quality Assurance System.
- Our benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty