Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient Nurse to join their state of the art facility. They are looking for skilled, well-trained, motivated nurse to join thier team.
Our client is a leading healthcare provider with a nationwide network across the UK. This post will be 27.5 hours a week part time basis.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum