Looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client has now opened up its doors again and is back looking for a Registered Outpatient Nurse to join their state of the art hospital.
Our client is looking for someone who is an experienced Outpatient Nurse who is ready for the next step in their career. Our client provides exceptional patient centred care through its state-of-the-art medical facilities.
- Phlebotomy experience
- Experience from 1 or more fields: ENT, Gynaecology, aesthetic, general surgery.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as RGN
- Some experience in the private sector
- UK Experience
- Work autonomously and interact effectively within a multi- professional team.
- Assist consultants during clinics and minor op procedures.
- See patients for post op dressings, IV infusions, injections and similar.
- To take a pro-active approach to the development of clinical skills within the clinic ensuring that practice reflects local standards and policies and are in keeping with relevant professional standards.
- Demonstrate clinical excellence within the outpatient specialities e.g. Gynaecology, Dermatology, ENT, Urology, Aesthetic procedures, PRP.
- Demonstrate a commitment to advancing nursing practice by means of research.
- Ensure nursing practice is evidence based.
- Participate in the setting of standards of care and implement the recommendations.
- Participate in the writing of Nurse Protocols and work within their framework.
- Demonstrate competencies in extended roles such as cannulation and venepuncture
- 25 annual leave days plus 8 bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Salary is competitive and depending on experience.