Are you looking for a new position?
If so, our client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit to join their state of the art facility based in Harrow
Our client has 121 patient rooms, five theatres, level 3 Intensive care unit, an endoscopy suite along with a large outpatient services including minor procedures, where the our vision is to provide safe and effective patient centred care.
Our client is a leading provider with nationwide network and hospitals all over the UK.
- Current critical care experience.
- You will be expected to be part of an on call rota
- You will be expected to be working days nights and weekends
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
- Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising with service)
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounted Perks