Are you looking to continue your career as an Outpatients Nurse?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin.
- Experience working in an Outpatients setting with surgical experience, ideally Gynaecology, ENT/Dermatology or Colorectal.
- Proven experience in wound management, and competent in removal of all types of sutures, clips and aseptic dressings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate own workload.
- Friendly and adaptable approach who can work as part of a team and has an awareness of clinical audit and clinical governance.
- Responsible for individualised patient care of the highest standard, working closely with the Consultants, nursing colleagues and clerical staff.
- Ensure the provision of excellent evidence-based care for patients.
- Act as a chaperone where necessary and co-ordinate and assist Minor Gynae / Colposcopy / Hysteroscopy Clinics independently.
- Promote research-based practice and clinical audit and evaluate change in practice and service delivery as a result of this to ensure quality outcomes for all patients.
- Provide clear leadership to colleagues in a visible and highly professional manner, acting as a positive role model.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development