Are tired of your current job?
Location: South West London
Job Description: Staff Nurse- Outpatients
Permanent: Full time 37.5 hours, shift patterns:
Spilt between long days and nights. 8am-8.30pm
On call system also
Our Client is a well known and respected healthcare provider that is dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Currently looking for brilliant nurses who will put patients at the heart of everything they do.
The hospital is in the heart of Kensington, London. As an Outpatient Nurse, you will work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focussed care within the outpatients Team. You’ll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work.
• Delivery and management of direct nursing care
• Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
• Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
• Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
• Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
• Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
• Experience within Outpatients or Clinics
• Excellent team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Desire to go above and beyond in your job role
• Commitment to your own professional development
• Career opportunities to move into other roles
• Health insurance
• 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years’ service
• Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
• You’re paid for all Bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Annual pay review
• Discounts on Bupa products
• Discounted gym membership
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free health assessment
If this is for you and would like to discuss it further, please contact me today.