Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Outpatient Sister to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
This role will be very much a hands-on clinical role that carries with it an opportunity to introduce new services and support the development of the clinical team in line with service growth.
- The post holder must be NMC registered
- A flexible individual with the ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department staff.
- Have excellent patient focused communication skills – written and verbal. Have previous experience of working at a Senior Level
- Support the Business manager in the day to day running of the clinical services within outpatient departments
- To proactively monitor patient flow and workforce resources on a day to day basis, contributing to outpatient efficiencies.
- To act as a clinical expert and a visible role model and provide specialist knowledge, professional leadership and support to staff within the unit.
- To plan, organise and deploy staff according to competency and workload ensuring the correct skill mix in the department by reviewing patient dependency, nursing activity and range of clinics.
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Make sure you apply today!