Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient Sister to join their state of the art facility just out of London. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled sister to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a very prestigious and well respected hospital and has great commuting options via train, bus and car into Central London. Our client would love for you to come and see their facility.
- The post holder must be NMC registered
- A flexible individual with the ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead the department staff.
- Have excellent patient focused communication skills – written and verbal.
- Have previous experience of working at a Senior Leve
- Support the Business manager in the day to day running of the clinical services within outpatient departments
- To proactively monitor patient flow and workforce resources on a day to day basis, contributing to outpatient efficiencies.
- To act as a clinical expert and a visible role model and provide specialist knowledge, professional leadership and support to staff within the unit.
- To plan, organise and deploy staff according to competency and workload ensuring the correct skill mix in the department by reviewing patient dependency, nursing activity and range of clinics
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
If this role would be of interest, apply now!