Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient Nurse to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic senior nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
You must have excellent customer care and interpersonal skills, and experience in dealing with patients and other stakeholders in a professional, friendly and caring manner.
- Registered Nurse
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- Ability to plan care
- Understanding of private medicine and the relevant legislative frameworks
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- To ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- To participate in the induction /orientation of new staff.
- To ensure that equipment is regularly checked and that any non-conformity is reported on a timely basis.
- To complete the competency portfolios with in allocated timeframes and ensure that all clinical training requirements are fulfilled according to local requirements and the framework.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work