Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for an outpatient nurse to join their state of the art clinic based in Marylebone. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a leading private orthopaedic group in Central London which has great commuting options via train, car and bus making your travel a whole lot easier.
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Undertaken a relevant phlebotomy course and current clinical practice in this area
- Relevant orthopaedic experience
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of NMC professional code of conduct and its application.
- Basic understanding of patient care issues in day surgery
- Ability to work as part of a team and some experience of managing a small team.
- Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping.
- Administer treatments and care to patients following Fortius policies and in accordance with Consultant protocols.
- Meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual Handling and the control of drugs.
- Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care within the department.
- Provide support and training to other members of staff, such as staff orientation and procedures and equipment handling.
- Continue to develop clinical knowledge and professional skills of practice.
- Ensure completion of mandatory training within 3 months of start date.
- Report to Outpatient Sister any complaints, accidents, incidents and near misses both verbally and in writing.
- Monitor and maintain clinic equipment and manage any deficiency in services.
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Undertaking any other duties as required by the line manager.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers