Are you looking for a better career?
If so, our client is looking for an outpatient nurse who is looking to stake there career to the next level. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse to join their state of the art facility based in London.
Our client is a well respected orthopaedic specialist clinic who have a fantastic reputation for providing the best care. Our client has a number of sites across London and has great commuting options to every sites via train, car and bus.
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- Undertaken a relevant phlebotomy course and current clinical practice in this area
- Relevant orthopaedic experience
- Basic understanding of patient care issues in day surgery
- Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping.
- Administer treatments and care to patients following our clients policies and in accordance with Consultant protocols.
- Meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual Handling and the control of drugs
- Continue to develop clinical knowledge and professional skills of practice.
- Ensure completion of mandatory training within 3 months of start date.
- Report to Outpatient Sister any complaints, accidents, incidents and near misses both verbally and in writing.
- Monitor and maintain clinic equipment and manage any deficiency in services.
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Interested? Make sure you apply for this role today!