Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Outpatient Nurse Manager to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
You will lead a service and quality improvement programmes alongside supporting the operational management of the Outpatient Department.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- Excellent communication skills and be a good team player
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Highly motivated and forward thinking
- Act as a clinical expert within your sphere of work and have a visible presence in own clinic areas, including undertaking direct clinical care.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Clinical team to ensure the delivery of quality care, holding individuals and teams to account for performance against key indicators within your remit
- To present as a dynamic, innovative and enthusiastic role model providing leadership, guidance and advice on both operational, clinical and professional issues.
- To ensure the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based, individualised patient care to agreed standards within the outpatient setting in accordance with hospital policy and procedures.
- 5Manage and supervise staff, both registered and unregistered in the delivery of patient care.
- Manage concerns raised by patients, visitors and staff in a proactive, timely fashion and take remedial actions as necessary
- To work with the Infection Control Team leading the department in ensuring prevention of hospital acquired infection.
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme and earn up to £700
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainingInterest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc.
Make sure you apply today!