Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient Manager to join their well respected organisation in London. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and dedicated manager to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has three operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopaedics, ENT, Spines, Opthalmics, Urology, Vascular, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery. You will be working across Anaesthetic, Scrub and Recovery.
- Extensive Front of House experience
- Good understanding of the impact of the customer experience on business and patient outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using and managing patient management systems
- To take responsibility for the design, development, delivery, continual improvement and operational efficiency of Fortius Outpatient centres.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships and dialogue with all practicing consultants who deliver patient services at the ODTCs
- Provide a timely, efficient and courteous provision of Outpatient services to the agreed standards of the department, taking account of the patient/clients clinical, physical and cultural needs.
- Accountable for the efficient management of consulting rooms and other ODTC patient areas; the maintenance and monitoring of agreed service standards; and the handling of all issues and complaints arising.
- Overall responsibility for the patient management system at Fortius – including implementing changes and training all relevant users.
- To work closely with the Lead Radiographers, OP sisters and back office teams to ensure a seamless personalised service for all our patients.
- Take an innovative approach to the development of services, maximising the use of digitalisation to deliver excellent customer service
- Responsible for providing excellent service to the high profile patients while they are attending the clinic.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers