Are you looking for a better career?
If so, our client is looking for an outpatient manager who is looking to stake there career to the next level. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced nurse to join their state of the art facility based in London.
Our client is a well respected orthopaedic specialist clinic who have a fantastic reputation for providing the best care. Our client has a number of sites across London and has great commuting options to every sites via train, car and bus.
- Extensive Front of House experience
- Good understanding of the impact of the customer experience on business and patient outcomes
- Strong customer service ethic
- Able to handle sensitive information without compromising confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using and managing patient management systems
- To take responsibility for the design, development, delivery, continual improvement and operational efficiency of our clients Outpatient centres.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships and dialogue with all practicing consultants who deliver patient services at the ODTCs
- Provide a timely, efficient and courteous provision of Outpatient services to the agreed standards of the department, taking account of the patient/clients clinical, physical and cultural needs.
- Manage the impressions of all clients by ensuring that all tasks are performed to highest standards.
- Evaluate levels of client and consultant satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Develop departmental standards, policies and strategies to improve service. Implement these standards and ensure they are adhered to by all members of the Front of House team.
- Deal with client and consultant requests in an efficient and professional manner and respond to consultant requests in a positive manner at all times
- To work closely with the Lead Radiographers, OP sisters and back office teams to ensure a seamless personalised service for all our patients.
- Take an innovative approach to the development of services, maximising the use of digitalisation to deliver excellent customer service
- Responsible for providing excellent service to the high profile patients while they are attending the clinic.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Interested? Make sure you apply for this role today!