Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient and Pre Assessment Manager to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic senior nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for the operational and staff management of the Outpatient and Pre-operative Assessment Departments. You must ensure that a high standard of patient care is delivered safely and consistently whilst running a high quality, cost-effective service.
- Registered Nurse
- Consolidated nursing experience, and ongoing clinical competency.
- Evidence of on-going professional development.
- Awareness/understanding of current health/nursing issues.
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Sound surgical / medical nursing experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in acute private Hospital within Outpatient setting
- To be responsible for the operational and staff management of the Outpatient and
- Pre-operative assessment Departments
- To provide leadership to the departmental nursing teams
- To ensure that a high standard of patient care is delivered safely and consistently
- To ensure a high quality, cost-effective service
- To assist in developing the services of the Outpatient and pre-operative assessment Departments
- To support the quality governance framework, agenda and standards
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience.
- To work closely with the Consultants for the achievement of effective patient management ensuring that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infection in the department.
- To be responsible for maintaining the safe custody of all medications and controlled drugs, ensuring that all related policies and procedures are strictly adhered to
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work