Are you an experience nurse with oncology experience?
If you are an oncology nurse with for a new opportunity where your skills will be utilised while developing and growing in a prestigious environment, then this position is for you.
Position: Staff Nurse - Oncology Ward
Full time 37.5 hours, shift patterns:
Spilt between long days and nights (8:00am-8.30pm)
£2000 Golden Handshake
Currently recruiting for one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. They are looking surgical nurses to join the experienced team at their state-of-the-art hospital. You will be part of a system that aims to provide the highest level of healthcare by helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
The hospital is continuously investing in standards and the technology to keep them at the forefront of clinical advancement. This hospital is in the heart of Kensington, London, so you will be surrounded by all the great sights that London has to offer and great places to visit.
This position will require you to ensure the provision of high quality evidence-based nursing care in a clinical setting and you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be responsible for the care the team delivers
• First level registration.
• Must have a current ILS certificate or be prepared to undertake the course within the first 3 months
• Appropriate experience in a Staff Nurse role
• Evidence of continuous professional development.
• Experience in risk assessment.
• Venepuncture competent
• Wound care competent
• Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
• Appropriate knowledge of NMC revalidation process.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
• Computer literate
• Honest, open-minded, treats colleagues with dignity and respect.
• Highly energetic, proactive and motivated to deliver high standards of nursing care.
For more information regarding this position, please contact