Are you looking to continue your career as an Oncology Nurse?
Our client’s clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Oncology Nursing
- Can describe the impact of cancer on patients and their families
- To be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- To provide efficient, effective, and evidence-based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
- To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/ and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
- To organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
- Disseminate best clinical practice for nurses, students, and healthcare assistants.
- Network and co-ordinate with specialist practitioners and the multi-disciplinary team to ensure dissemination of holistic patient care.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development