Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Oncology Nurse to join their state of the art department based in the city centre. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, skilled and motivated nurse to join their hospital.
You will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Oncology Nursing
- Can describe the impact of cancer on patients and their families
- To be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- To provide efficient, effective, and evidence-based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
- To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/ and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
- To organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
- Disseminate best clinical practice for nurses, students, and healthcare assistants.
- Network and co-ordinate with specialist practitioners and the multi-disciplinary team to ensure dissemination of holistic patient care
- We offer our permanent staff a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket travel loan, and a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education