Are you looking for a new role at the moment?
If so, our client is looking for a Medical - Surgical nurse to join their well respected hospital. They are looking for experienced, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be undergoing Urology, Andrology, Ophthalmic, Ear ,Nose and Throat, Cosmetic and Colo-rectal surgery. Our client is based in London and has great commuting options via train. bus and car making your travel a whole lot easier.
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 1 year post-registration in nursing field
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Professional commitment and self-awareness
- Motivate self and others
- Sound knowledge of current issues in nursing, developments
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate
- Carry out planned care for a group of patients with support from senior staff.
- Ensure the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of evidence based, individualised patient care.
- Assist in performing safe effective care for patients requiring advanced clinical skills.
- Recognise when changes in patients condition occur and take appropriate action.
- Assist in carrying out extended roles to ensure best clinical practice.
- Assist and advise unregistered staff in the delivery of patient care.
- Assist in the safe transfer of critically ill patients.
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the patient and act accordingly and appropriately.
- Undertake nursing procedures.
- Have responsibility for the correct administration and custody of medicines according to Hospital policy.
- Assist with the management of distressing and emotional situations
- Have the knowledge and expertise to act appropriately in emergency situation
- Act as the patient’s advocate
- Assess the needs of patients, relatives and carers and provide them with information as requested
- Promote healthy living through health education
- Ensure patients referred to appropriate clinical support teams
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters at The Hospital
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers