Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Lead Apheresis Nurse to join their state of the art department based in the city centre. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, skilled and motivated nurse to join their hospital.
You will work with relevant key stake holders in ensuring that the service provision is of quality and is in line with the set- standards by Clinic and the external regulatory bodie.
- NMC Registered general nurse
- 5yrs post registration
- Minimum of 3yrs experience in apheresis or area of relevance
- To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and care for patients and donors.
- To provide specialist training within apheresis area as required.
- To maintain the specialist apheresis service in accordance with service requirements, quality management, JACIE and Human Tissue Authority.
- To ensure that the pre-collection donor/ patient medical assessment is complete prior to both autologous and allogenic stem cell collections.
- To provide patient information for apheresis procedures and ensure that informed consent has been obtained.
- We offer our permanent staff a comprehensive package which includes a contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- 25 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket travel loan
- And a wide range of discounts with a variety of retailers and services.
- We also offer excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education.